Friendship Foundation Nepal is working to help in the development of Nepal through voluntary service, introducing Nepal to the outside world and deepening co-operation since 1991. We are working together with our partners in different parts of the globe to create a better world. We believe that voluntary service is the best way to create better understanding and friendship among world citizens. We welcome friends from all over the world in Nepal. We provide unique volunteer opportunities for you from two week work camps to Middle/Long-Term Voluntary Service for 2-10 months throughout the country.
We have a number of objectives:
• To co-ordinate voluntary relief activities in disaster effected areas.
• To assist in development and construction programs utilizing various voluntary services.
• To organize various activities in order to minimize environmental imbalances and consequences of natural disasters.
• To extend the concept of friendship and cooperation among the Nepalese youth.
• To strengthen world peace and international friendship through voluntary service.
• To discover and conserve cultural heritages, ancient civilizations and arts.
• To organize various Nepali cultural performances in Nepal and abroad.